It is not always possible to get to the doctor’s office. At Your Door: Visiting Healthcare Services provides primary care services for patients who are home bound or experience a taxing effort to leave the home. We provide services to Residents in Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities and homes. One of our Nurse Practitioners will come to your building on a regular basis to provide care to the Residents.
We accept most insurances.
- Do physical assessments
- Perform history and physicals
- Order lab work, diagnostics such as x-rays, dopplers, CT scans, and MRI’s
- Interpret lab work and diagnostic tests
- Order prescriptions
- Make diagnosis
- Make referrals to specialists
- Order equipment such as hospital beds, oxygen, and supplies
- Help with end of life planning, including signing paperwork such as Do Not Resuscitate
- Counsel patients
- Perform teaching regarding smoking cessation, weight loss, dietary management
- Nurse practitioners have a collaborating physician to consult when needed. The collaborating physician is available to us 24/7
102 W. Main St. #175
New Albany, OH 43054
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.